- Burrito Shack - A great spot for a healthy fast lunch or dinner! They always have a special bowl of the day that you can even create into a burrito!
- Nunzio - Great pizza with excellent customer service! Enjoy a fresh salad, hoagie, or cheesy pizza. You can’t go wrong with Nunzio!
- Sushi Gem - Serving Japanese, Chinese, and Thai cuisine with over 60 specialty rolls! The portions are a good size, and the food is always fresh! Perfect for a date night, family dinner, or lunch!
- Kornerstone Bistro - An upscale yet casual Italian Mediterranean bistro. They strive to stay local nut bring “worldly” taste to each of their dishes. A great spot for family dinner or lunch!
- Umaii -- Features Thai cuisine including a sushi bar! With indoor and outdoor seating you can enjoy fresh dishes with a small table or big parties. Also a great spot for a quick lunch as well!
- K-38 Baja Grille - A sister restaurant of Tower 7 offering the same fresh ingredients in their drinks and Cali Mexican cuisine. They have outdoor seating and a great bar to enjoy lunch or dinner. They are very popular, so put your name in and enjoy some chips and salsa at the bar while you wait!
- Cast Iron Kitchen - A Locals secret to the best Brunch in all of Wilmington, seriously.
- DRC tip: skip the wait and call ahead for seating, thank us later.
- Catch Restaurant - Enjoy fresh, sustainable, local, and organic seafood with a modern twist.
- Ogden Tap Room - With over 40 beers on tap, burgers, salads, and seafood, bring the entire family, you will all leave full and happy.
- Brooklyn Pizza Co. - Whether you prefer the thin, crispy Neopolitan-style or the thick Sicilian-style pie, you will always be treated to an artisanal product – made by hand to your specifications! “Heavy on the sauce, extra basil, don’t forget the anchovies, well done, extra thin, lotsa garlic…” They have a wide variety of pies to please everyone!
- Osteria Cicchetti - An amazing Italian restaurant where everyone finds themselves wondering if it's the delicious food, drinks, or ambiance that keeps them coming back for more. Perfect for date nights, family dinners, or celebrations, “OC” is where Wilmington comes together.
- Bento Box - A sushi restaurant conveniently located in the same shopping center as OC sits Bento Box. The fish here is so unbelievably fresh and the rolls are so tasty you will have a hard time going anywhere else in town to fill your sushi fix. Whether you have an order of their spicy crispy brussel sprouts and a roll or go all in and order a literal surfboard full of sushi, you will not be disappointed.
- True Blue Butcher and Table - Looking for the picture-perfect brunch that tastes as good as it looks? True Blue is the spot. Also located in The Forum Shopping Center, True Blue offers fine dining for lunch, brunch, and dinner.
- DRC tip: staying in for the night? Trying to show off some of your grilling skills for the new neighbors? Stop by the Butcher at True Blue to hand-select the freshest, perfect cut of your choice.
- Roko Italian Cuisine - Chef Jadran Peros personally prepares unique Italian fare infused with fresh local ingredients. The dinner menu offers an array of seafood, steak, pasta, and salads. Try their "casual-upscale" Italian eatery in Wilmington today! It's a great date night spot as well.
- Fork n Cork - A local Gem to Downtown Wilmington, The burgers here are out of this world, got for your classic, or kick it up a few notches with the Hay Dios Mio. With a daily special mac and cheese, an assortment of appetizers, and vegan options, everyone can enjoy something delicious.
- Circa 1922 - Circa is the perfect spot for date night or a birthday party celebration, owned by a local Legend for creating some of Wilmington’s best restaurants, and we know why. A true Downtown restaurant that has perfected everything from the moment you step in the door. They have tapas, sushi, charcuterie boards, locally famous croissant bread pudding, and a Saturday night pianist you can’t go wrong.
- Savorez - Latin American cuisine, serving fresh local fish dishes, empanadas, fresh mojitos, and margaritas. The relaxed atmosphere and delicious desserts will make anyone feel right at home.
- Tarantelli's - Many of the meals they serve contain the finest ingredients from various regions in Italy and are paired with the most celebrated Italian wines available. They are proud to bring those to you here in the heart of historic downtown Wilmington. They are excited to share their family recipes as well as some of their favorite Italian cuisines from around the world. Whether you are joining them for a cocktail, a meal, or a special event, they hope that your experience at Tarantelli's stays with you long after your table's been cleared.
- Caprice Bistro - Wilmington’s go-to for incredible martinis and French cuisine in the heart of the downtown area. Found within a classic brick building, and boasting two levels of dining, (including an upstairs bar that’s popular with the post-theater crowd), Caprice is the destination of choice for romantic evenings out, or just a little something different and refreshingly elevated.
- The Little Dipper - An experience you won't find at any other restaurant in Wilmington - unique, nostalgic, and fun...FONDUE! The Little Dipper menu includes premium meats, fresh seafood, vegetables, and homemade sauces for dipping. Enjoy a night out while you dip assorted breads into hot melted cheese prepared tableside by your server. Whether you're with a large group celebration or out for an intimate dinner for two, this place is a great choice.
- Beer Barrio - Offers a craft beer-infused modern Mexican menu and creative chef-driven cuisine. Enjoy 30 beers on draft, delicious margaritas and other specialty drinks!
- Slice of Life - Slice offers a welcoming, casual, and fun environment with delicious food, making it a favorite hangout for locals and visitors alike. Voted best pizza and late-night eatery in Wilmington since 2005 by Encore Magazine!
- Topsail Steamer - They offer an array of steam pots with fresh and local seafood, meats and vegetables! Take these home for a fun night with the family or neighbors! It is a great way to get everyone around the table!
- Sears Landing Grille - American food with Fresh local seafood right on the intracoastal! Take the family for a boat ride and stop by this awesome spot for a quick lunch and cold drinks!
- Daddy Mac’s Beach Grille - Oceanfront dining with great seafood and drinks! The atmosphere here is laid back and the service is great! They have great steak, chicken, vegetarian, and vegan options as well!
- Tower 7 - A great local favorite and sister restaurant of K-38, serving the best cold drinks and tacos on the beach. They have a lot of different specials featuring local fish and fresh veggies.
- DRC tip: Watch the sunset from across the street at the community dock while waiting for your table.
- Brasserie Du Soleil - A hidden gem, once it is found, you have to go back. Enjoy the French decor or sit outside by the pond. The Brasserie has a fabulous fresh raw bar, seafood, steaks, escargot, and more.
- Ceviches - A Panamanian inspired restaurant that has a healthy and refreshing twist to their dishes. They have great drinks, food, and atmosphere.
- DRC tip: Order the Coconut cake. It's homemade just for Ceviches!
- Adapt Kitchen and Juice Bar -They have fresh-pressed juices, smoothies, salads, poke bowls and great healthy bakery items, including their amazing Avocado Toast.